NOTE: GOOGLE HAS ADORN INCORRECTLY LISTED IN DOWNTOWN PORTLAND
At this time, Adorn is only available at the above listed locations
Professional Body Piercing and Modification in Portland Oregon
Body Piercing walk-ins are taken every day. All Adorn Body Piercers are members of the Association of Professional Piercers.
Here at Adorn we make every attempt to make your piercing experience a safe and happy one. All our Piercers are trained professionals, who disinfect the area pierced and use sterile piercing instruments, sterilized single-use disposable needles and piercing jewelry of the highest quality.
Attention minors! We know you love piercings and we love giving them to you…however, it is illegal for any minor to be pierced without parental permission. This means that we require a legal guardian present with state or federally issued identification. Adorn also requires some form of identification from the minor: state or federal ID is preferred, however if your last name matches that of your legal guardian, school ID is O.K. For further questions and clarification, please contact our studio.
We would also like to note that each piercer may have different age restrictions for each piercing based on their personal and professional comfort, however genital and nipple piercings on minors are strictly illegal in the state of Oregon.
Piercing & Body Modifications Performed:
Offering the largest selection of quality body jewelry in the Pacific Northwest, all of our jewelry is internally threaded to provide you with a painless and seamless transition into your body.
For new piercings we offer:
For healed piercings we offer:
- EVERY PERSON BEING PIERCED HAS THE RIGHT -
1. To be pierced in a scrupulously hygienic, open environment, by a clean, conscientious piercer wearing a fresh pair of disposable latex or nitrate gloves.
2. To a sober, friendly, calm and knowledgeable piercer, who will guide them through their piercing experience with confidence and assurance.
3. To the peace of mind which comes from knowing that their piercer knows and practices the very highest standards of sterilization and hygiene.
4. To be pierced with a brand new, completely sterilized needle, which is immediately disposed of in a medical sharps container after use on the piercee alone.
5. To be touched only with freshly sterilized, appropriate implements, properly used and disposed of or re-sterilized in an autoclave prior to use on anyone else.
6. To know that piercing guns are NEVER appropriate, and are often dangerous, when used on anything including earlobes.
7. To be fitted only with jewelry which is appropriately sized, safe in material, design, and construction, and which best promotes healing. Gold-plated, gold-filled, and sterling silver jewelry are never appropriate for any new or unhealed piercing.
8. To be fully informed about proper aftercare, and to have continuing access to their piercer for consultation and assistance with all their piercing-related questions.